Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What I love about this place...

The views are beautiful. There are two lakes nearby. Washoe Lake and Little Washoe Lake. There are also wetlands (pictured).










Lucy, the neighborhood dog, comes to visit often. I still have no idea what neighbor this doggie belongs to. The guy across the street told us her name and said she liked to roam and visit. I guess when school is in she meets the kids at the bus stop everyday. We love her :).




There are cool hiking trails all over the place. There are also parks. Korey is pictured walking the trail to the wetlands lookout.



Of course one of our favorite things is motorcycles! Wyatt likes to ride the "bazooki" all around the backyard. He's picked it up quickly. Korey likes to get rides from DC on "da big Honda".







The apple tree pictured is near and dear to my heart. When I was looking for houses, Wyatt's only request was that we find a place with an apple tree. I didn't realize until after I bought FPR that this particular tree was an apple tree...so it was a wonderful twist of fate. I knew we had truly found our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment